Additions RemodelingBuilder - Remodeling, Restoration, RepairsKitchen & Bath
Andy Free Const. began renovations for elevators and lifts in the year 2000. We have designed and constructed over 200 residential elevator and lift projects. As time progressed we were approached to become dealers for a selected group of manufactures, Stiltz Home Lifts and American Crescent Elevators. As a licensed builder and skilled remodeler we understand the International Residential Codes which govern our elevator and lift construction as well as our FEMA code. Our Elevator and Lift Mechanics are factory trained and certified.
• SC Residential Builder RBB18219
• CAP designated (certified aging in place) remodeler
• National Home Builders Association Remodelers Council
• South Carolina Home Builders Association
• Charleston Trident Home Builders Association
• LEAD SAFE firm designated by the EPA
• Stiltz Lifts of Charleston regional dealer https://www.stiltzlifts.com/
• American Crescent Elevator regional dealer http://americancrescent.com/
What is Aging in Place?
Aging in place is being able to live safely in your home for as long as you are able.
Aging in Place Modifications
One of our biggest challenges as we age comes down to safe mobility. Stairs which we once navigated with ease become harder to manage. Leaving a shower or bath tub can become hazardous without the proper grab bars in place. We can help limit your exposure to these hazards. One of the wisest decisions we can make as we age in placing grab bars in areas of need.